2. Buy website hosting from hostgator.com ($8.00/mo)
3. Login to your cpanel (cpanel.yourdomain.com) and find your “Name Servers” located on the bottom left corner of the page (e.g. ns1145.hostgator.com and ns1146.hostgator.com)
4. Change the “DNS settings” at your 1and1 account to “point to” your hostgator servers.
Congrats your blog is now up and running!! You can post anything you want, but we’re going to help you make it super easy and efficient to create lots of attractive posts as well as get you some traffic with steps 6-15.
6. Download a theme – courtneytuttle.com has SEO themes
7. Download Filezilla FTP or Cyberduck (Mac)
8. Upload the unzipped theme folder to your domain using FTP.
9. Complete Basic configurations of your blog.
10. Sign up for and configure each of the following Social Media:
Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Digg, Delicious, Diigo, Flickr, PicasaWeb, Blogger, WordPress.com, Tumblr, Plaxo, Posterous, YouTube, Vimeo, Scribd, StumbleUpon, Mixx, and Reddit.
12. Download and install my InfoMogul Plugins Pack 1.1
13. Study some basic HTML
14. Study some basic SEO, find your “nets”
15. Post away